PRICE DROP Laser Sail Boat 2002 w Full or Radial Sail,Pro-Rig Vang, Dolly & Cover

Discussion in 'Laser For Sale Ads' started by mtoms, Apr 28, 2017.

1. mtoms

mtoms Member

City:
    Deltaville
    State:
    Virginia
    Cost:
    Price:
    2002 Laser Sailboat in Above Average condition for its age, with all the gear needed to get out on the water this weekend. Sail, spars and blades (daggerboard and rudder) are all in average or above average condition.

Comes with your choice of either full or radial rig. Includes the Pro-rig vang, outhaul and cunningham setup.

All lines and rigging are present and in very good condition. A blade bag, dolly and top cover are included.
    Available upgrades on this boat:
    Harken Boom and Traveler Blocks - $100
    Untitled Trailex Trailer - $250
    Both Radial and Full Rig - $400
    Carbon Tiller and Extension - $150
    New Dynamic Dolly vs used Seitech Dolly - $250
    New Intensity Deck Cover vs older APS - $50
    New vs Used Harken Vang - $150
    As a package, with all of the above included, for $4,000

The hull is strong and dry. There are 3-4 fillable/wet-sandable scratches on the bottom, but nothing that would keep you from being competitive at the club racing level today.

The deck is solid. It has a couple of dings on the gunnel, but is otherwise in solid shape.

This boat will likely make a high-performing club racing boat or very long-lived recreational boat.

Boat is located in Deltaville, VA. Can be seen and picked up there at the above price. Can be delivered to Annapolis, Richmond or Norfolk, at a negotiated cost.

Reach me by email at the above address and I will get back to you right away. Feel free to make reasonable offers. Terms are cash at delivery - no exceptions. You can also reach me on cell 74eight-zero1seven four, where the code for the area is the same as that for Fredericksburg VA, fiVe4 and then 1 less than one.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. wardie

wardie Member

I am interested in your Dynamic Dolly if selling separately.

3. mtoms

mtoms Member

I will let you know if it does not sell with the boat. Thanks for the interest.

4. mtoms

mtoms Member

5. mtoms

mtoms Member

Selling the trailex trailer with boat now at the same price.

6. mtoms

mtoms Member

Dropping Price to $2,750 with the untitled Trailex Trailer, $3,000 with an untitled galvanized Nautical America trailer and $3,250 with a titled galvanized Nautical America trailer.

7. mtoms

mtoms Member

And $2,500 with no trailer.

8. El_Resucitador

El_Resucitador New Member

So does it still come with carbon tiller/ext and other things then at $2,500?

9. mtoms

mtoms Member

Thanks for the interest. $2,500 is for the boat as described, without the upgraded items. However, feel free to make an offer for the package you are after. I can meet you in Deltaville this Sunday or deliver to Annapolis this week, if you are interested.