Old Beat Up Laser

Discussion in 'Laser Wanted Ads' started by Goonie, Oct 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goonie

Goonie Guest

Looking for an old beat up laser for a restoration project to keep me busy during the winter. PM me please.

2. macwas16

macwas16 New Member

I'm always in the market for some restoration projects. IM me too if you know of any near MA.

3. Goonie

Goonie Guest

You know mac if we didn't live so far apart, I would have been mad about threadjacking. But, since we are so far apart, we wouldn't be competing for the same boats. :p.

4. macwas16

macwas16 New Member

Indeed, I was thinking about that too haha. Good luck in your search. I'm finding it hard to scrape up any. I've e-mailed about 25 clubs, put up signs, put wanted adds at www.laser.org and www.teamvanguard.com and other stuff too, but it always seems that I come up empty handed.

And now that the subject is appropriate, what kind of work do you do to them?

I basically fix any holes, scratches, chips, dings, dent and anything so they're absolutely perfect, then I just recently purchased an air compressor and spray gun and I give them a new finish with Awlgrip.

5. Goonie

Goonie Guest

Well I am very new to it, but yes fix holes chips, that kind of stuff. How much was that air compressor and spray gun. Got any pictures of your work?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.