O--h--!

I don't know if you remember this, but I was at Judy's Cottage, with you, for the Texas game (I assume that was you??) What we saw last night was a completely different team.

hmiller said:
I don't know if you remember this, but I was at Judy's Cottage, with you, for the Texas game (I assume that was you??) What we saw last night was a completely different team.

At first it didn't ring a bell because I didn't get to see the game because of the dog situation, but yup, that was me. Yeah, about half way through last night's game I had to walk away. There is universal mourning in Ohio today.

So do you drive to Cowan Lake to sail all the time, or do you sail at the same reservoir as Bill Hanson?

Neither, actually. I used to race as a teenager (long, long ago), but got away from boats and into windsurfing as I got older. My kids and inlaws are active with CLSA, so I borrowed a boat to help fill out the back end of the fleet.

If all goes well with the taxes this year, I hope to start looking seriously for a boat when the check comes in. Untill then, I just lurk around the various forums.

hmiller said:
Neither, actually. I used to race as a teenager (long, long ago), but got away from boats and into windsurfing as I got older. My kids and inlaws are active with CLSA, so I borrowed a boat to help fill out the back end of the fleet.

If all goes well with the taxes this year, I hope to start looking seriously for a boat when the check comes in. Untill then, I just lurk around the various forums.

Well, lurk away! And good luck with a big fat tax check.

All I have to add to this discussion is way to Go Florida, mainly because there is only one team that beat Florida this year: my Auburn Tigers!

Bradley said:
All I have to add to this discussion is way to Go Florida, mainly because there is only one team that beat Florida this year: my Auburn Tigers!

You like to live dangerously! ;)

Back