New Wheels For Your Seitech Dolly - In Stock Now Www.boatwheelz.com

Discussion in 'Laser For Sale Ads' started by MDFMR2, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MDFMR2

MDFMR2 New Member

Price:
    I posted a few months ago to see if anyone was interested and many of you were. So, I now have a supply of replacement wheels that fit Seitech, OptiParts, Intensity Sails, etc. Actually, they'll fit any dolly with a 1 inch axle. Also great if you're interested in building your own dolly.

Price is $36 each or a pair for $70. This includes the entire wheel kit - rim, tire and bearing assembly.

There are more details and you can order online on my webpage: www.boatwheelz.com

Feel free to send me a note here, too..

2. Merrily

Merrily Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to MDFMR2, a new supporter of The Laser Forum!

3. 49208

49208 Tentmaker

Can you tell us the width of the tire (or tire size) that comes on the rim, as well as the inside width of the rim where the beads seat ?

4. MDFMR2

MDFMR2 New Member

These are 8 inch diameter rims, tires are 8 X 4.0, so a width of 4 inches. I don't know the inside width of the rim, but it appears to be about 4 inches. I'll have to deflate a tire to measure it.

5. MDFMR2

MDFMR2 New Member

So here's some incentive to give these wheels a try - the next 5 people that email me at mdfmr2@gmail.com with the subject line 'Sailing Forums' will get a reply with a coupon code for free shipping on a pair of wheels.

6. MDFMR2

MDFMR2 New Member

Here are the specs you were looking for: The width inside the bead on the rim is exactly 4.25 inches.

7. MDFMR2

MDFMR2 New Member

I've received some feedback that some folks would prefer to buy from a major website so I've made these available through Ebay. Just search for item number: 280855131318

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.