New Laser Daggerboard

Discussion in 'Laser For Sale Ads' started by mtoms, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mtoms

mtoms Member

Price:
    Up for sale is a New Laser Daggerboard, in New, Never Used condition.

The Board is on eBay, item number 330202408089, ending 1/13/2008 at 11:08 pm EST. The reserve has been not been met, so you can buy this board now. The link is:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...STRK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=330202408089&rd=1

The physical structure of the board is in New condition - true shape and no chips, per the pictures.

Structurally, the board is ready to go sailing on your sailboat today. Cosmetically, no work at all would be necessary to go sailing today and everyday, for as long as you own your boat.

Compare to new at over $340 and save big bucks.

The reserve is near 50% of the Buy-it-Now, but you have to bid to find out.

Shipping includes $4.95 handling charge, which reflects the real cost of earning 100% positive feedback. Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail, which offers the best combination of price, timeliness, convenience and trackability.

Email me if you have questions. Happy bidding.

See my other auctions for other Laser items - sails, rudders, tillers, etc.

If you have seen other boards on my listings and are wondering whether you are seeing the same board again, you are not. They sell quickly. I have sold three in the last three weeks, one at the buy-it-now price of $175, another at $162, which had a chip in it and another used one last week for $180. Based on that market feedback, the Buy-it-now price is very fair.
    If you want to verify, plug in item numbers on eBay:
    Happy bidding and buying.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.