New England Boat Show

macwas16

Hey everybody,
Just to let you know, going on right now at the Bayside Expo Center in Boston, MA is the New England Boat Show. This will be going on untill Sunday, February 23. Ticket prices are good and you will find great offers on new Lasers and all other kinds of boat. Come check it out f you're in town!:p

Do the boat shows up in New England show mainly sailboats. In Georgia, It's all motorboats and one little corner for sailboats. When I went, I saw a Laser - they cared so much about it that they didn't rig it right.

We had a boat show here in Savannah, GA this weekend. It was nice, the biggest we have ever had in Savannah. They had a few sailboats, not many though. Hey max, you weren't in Savannah were you?

The boat shows here in the T-dot rarely feature many GOOD sailboats.

PS - I finally have a boat of my own!

We have many sailboats here, even Lasers because my dad's dealership brought them, but the majority is powerboats.

hmm, probably the best related thing here would be the london boat show (or the southhampton boat show but that has less dingy sailing). Im not sure how much laser had there (I didnt sail laser the last time I went), but they had a laser simulator which was kinda cool :) i think ben ainslie had a go...

Back