Need Sailfish parts

Discussion in 'Sunfish Wanted Ads' started by Rob C., May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob C.

Rob C. Member

I have an old wooden sailfish hull I plan to restore and I am looking for a rudder, tiller, daggerboard, and the bronze hangers that go on the hull of a Sailfish. Not looking to spend a whole lot of money this boat was a barn find. If you have any of these parts lying around shoot me an email.

2. Alan Glos

Alan Glos Active Member

I have a vintage Sailfish rudder assembly (rudder, rudder hardware, tiller and tiller extension) and the hardware to attach it to your wood hull. The wood parts will need to be refinished.
    E-mail me at: aglos@colgate.edu and I can reply with photos and price. Will be priced to sell. Where are you located? I am in Central NY near Syracuse.

Alan Glos
    Cazenovia, NY

3. Alan Glos

Alan Glos Active Member

Rob,

I now have a very nice Sailfish rudder/tiller/tiller extension for sale: #5 Rare Sailfish (not Sunfish) rudder assembly. It probably came off a wood Sailfish but will fit the mounting hardware for any wood or fiberglass Sailfish. $140 + shipping . Contact me at: aglos@colgate.edu if you are interested an I can e-mail you a photo.

Alan Glos
    Cazenovia, NY

4. sailcraftri

sailcraftri Well-Known Member

I have a daggerboard I am refinishing loacted in Rhode Island. I can ship to you. Contact me at cjo1023 at yahoo-dot-com.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.