need deck drain plugs for Alcort x 3

Discussion in 'Sunfish Wanted Ads' started by Chris Craig, Jul 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris Craig

Chris Craig New Member

Hi all,
    I have two 1965 sunfish that I need deck plugs for. These are the thick screw plugs with the chain to retain them (until it breaks or something, I guess - i've managed to lose 3 after all...)

Am aware there are chrome versions out there but at $22 each, It hurts my stomach to buy them. Anyone have a few of these they're willing to do a deal on. I really would like the brass/bronze, but heck, will settle for plastic if anyone has a good substitute.

specifically, it's this part, lest there be confusion: Metal Drain Plug w/ Chain

Thanks to any and all. Hope you have a great weekend for sailing wherever you may be!

2. sailcraftri

sailcraftri Well-Known Member

I have plastic replacements with o-rings. Contact me at cjo1023 at yahoo dot com. I have an ad in the for sale section with a photo.

3. Cdubb

Cdubb New Member

Sorry to hijack your thread chris but I sent you a email craftri, hope to hear from you soon.

4. Chris Craig

Chris Craig New Member

no worries! good luck w/ your plugs.

Chris

5. Mass Fish

Mass Fish New Member

Chris I have three metal plugs if you still need them. They were harvested from a wooden Sunfish so I also have two of the fittings - not that you need those but they are in the picture too. You can contact me directly at jimbosman at hotmail dot com.

Attached Files:

6. Cdubb

Cdubb New Member

Mass I sent you a email

7. Chris Craig

Chris Craig New Member

Hi Mass - I guess I should have posted that I sent you a couple emails last night. LMK if you got when you have a chance. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.