Minifish for sale

Discussion in 'Sunfish For Sale' started by Pete Z, Mar 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pete Z

Pete Z Member

City:
    Rodanthe
    State:
    NC
    Cost:
    $450
    Mini - 1.jpg Mini - 2.jpg Mini - 3.jpg cart.jpg Minifish - 001.jpg This Minifish is of unknown age but is in very good condition. (Note: there is no serial number formed on the hull, it was probably on an aluminum decal that has come off. Also the wood image decals that were on the coaming and stern have been lost to time.) However the hull is sound with few cracks showing in the fiberglass. The rudder, tiller and centerboard are in fair to good condition. The sail, which was made by the Dan Winters Sail Loft, is in good condition. The boat has been stored inside for the last 10 years. There is no trailer but it is easy to cartop. The cart pictured comes with it.

This is a great little boat for kids to learn on. My middle son had a Minifish as his first boat.

2. PumpkinOats

PumpkinOats New Member

Hi there! We are interested in making an offer on your minifish if we can figure out/coordinate how to retrieve it, as we live in central virginia. Is there a number I could call you at to talk to you about it? Thanks very much!

3. Pete Z

Pete Z Member

Although the boat is currently in Rodanthe NC I plan to bring it to Newport News VA in the next couple of weeks. This should be closer for you. You can call me at 757 223 1776.

Pete Z

4. PumpkinOats

PumpkinOats New Member

Yes much closer!
    I will call you tomorrow morning when I can. Thanks so much!

5. Pete Z

Pete Z Member

Received check,the boat is yours. I expect to bring it to NewportNews on April 26.

PeteZ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.