For Sale: Mast, boom, centerboard for sale - Phoenix AZ

Discussion in 'Capri/Catalina 14 Classified Ads' started by javier533, Sep 1, 2008.

1. javier533

javier533 New Member

Hull 533 met her tragic death at the local intersection after a car crash. No one hurt. Trailer and boat are both gone. Sails are not for sale.

Mast - has a small dent at the top which does not interfere with the function of the mast. One of the spreader bases is bent. $100. Lots of new hardware on mast (aluminum cleats, etc.)

Boom - undamaged $100

Centerboard - I inherited this centerboard. It came from a canoe style capri 14.2 built by capri boats (not by catalina). I think it's the same size as the catalina one. $40.

Shipping is additional but I have no idea how to ship a mast so you would need to help me research that..

Fair winds,

Jav533@cox.net
    (480) 223-2334
    ________
    Blonde Webcams

2. fan

fan Member

I shipped a mast from San Diego to Texas once. Shipped it via a trucking company after protecting it with 1"x2"x8' pine, shipping tape, cardboard and plastic wrap. Got to its location perfect, was about $100 to ship.

Bummer about your boat. You must be getting another one ?

3. Commodore_LTYC

Commodore_LTYC New Member

I am on the board of a inland lake sailng club. We operate in partnership with a City Park/Marina. The City has four Capri 14.2 that they rent out. We providing sailing classes on the Capris. We may be interested in all three pieces.

4. colinbenson

colinbenson New Member

Need a mast

I had an incident with a tree branch and my Capri mast. I could really use a replacement. If it is still for sale, (sail?) I'm in for bidding.

Colin

5. javier533

javier533 New Member

mast is still for sale

Colin:

Mast is still for sail. Sorry to hear about your incident with the tree. If you'd like to make arrangements send me an email at Jav533@cox.net or call me at 480-223-2334

Fair winds,
    javier
    ________
    Live sex