For Sale: mast, boom and sails

Discussion in 'Capri/Catalina 14 Classified Ads' started by bpayn4, May 31, 2011.

1. bpayn4

bpayn4 New Member

The boat is sold

Sad Story, I was working on my Capri at my apartment complex and a drunk driver hit it a 3 other cars. :mad: The impact is on the hull/deck joint, trashing the boat and the trailer. All beyond my skill sets to restore.

So I have all the hardware, mast, boom, hiking stick, and two sails for sale.

This is a local pickup.

2. connex

connex New Member

parts for sale

what color?

3. bpayn4

bpayn4 New Member

Color

Color of the boat, trailer? Parts? Sails?

4. connex

connex New Member

sail

wanted to know color of sails.

5. Deleede

Deleede New Member

Parts for sale

Ouch, sorry to hear about the accident. I am however looking for a centerboard, did it survive the crash?

6. Foxisland

Foxisland New Member

Could I buy the rudder and tiller?

7. bpayn4

bpayn4 New Member

update

All,
    The sails are white, the main and jib are original. I have included an extra main. The Capri hull number is 1195 and model C14. Included are some pictures of sails, boat, and parts.

Parts are for sale as a package. List includes; rudder, rudder bracket, tiller and new mahogany blank for the tiller, keel, mast and rigging, boom, mast step plate, 2 main sails, 1 jib, 2 sail bags and misc rigging fittings, cleats, clips.

I would also like to get rid of the boat and trailer. The price for the parts will go down if someone wants to take boat and trailer off my hands .

bill