Lower Boom and Sail

Discussion in 'Sunfish Wanted Ads' started by AFjonsail, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AFjonsail

AFjonsail Sunfish & Minifish Owner

I am in need of a lower boom and sail in good condition at a reasonable price and close location.
    Thanks Jon

2. Alan Glos

Alan Glos Active Member

I have a nice recreational sail (no window) multi-color for $165 plus shipping (about $10). The sail came off a project boat I was working on last summer. It had some mouse holes along the luff but I had them professionally repaired by a sailmaker who did a very nice job. The sail is in very good condition with "low hours" and lots of life left in the sailcloth. I would ship on approval and if for any reason you did not accept it, just return at your expense. If interested, reply off line at:aglos@mail.colgate.edu and I will reply with a better description of the panel color configuration.

Alan Glos
    Cazenovia, NY

3. herbaker

herbaker Member

Hi
    I have several used sales from $35.00 -$125.00 and a brand new sail for $175.00
    If interesred e-mail me at herbaker@aol.com and I will send you pictures.
    Herb

4. AFjonsail

AFjonsail Sunfish & Minifish Owner

I have found a sail but I am still looking for a lower boom, or some info on making my own.

5. isleofwightlen

isleofwightlen Member

There is someone selling booms & other Sunfish parts on craigslist in Orlando , on January 28th ( just go onto the Orlando section & type in Sunfish ).

6. edboat

edboat Member

I am in Satellite Beach and might have a lower spar for you. If you still need one let me know and I will check its condition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.