Looking for Used Laser in SF Bay Area/Northern California

Discussion in 'Laser Wanted Ads' started by Christopher Lee, Sep 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christopher Lee

Christopher Lee New Member

Hi,
    I'm looking for a used Laser in the vicinity of the San Francisco Bay Area. As a student, I can't afford too much, so I'm looking around the $1000 price range tops. Please contact me at: christopher_j_lee@hotmail.com

Many thanks,
    Christopher Lee

2. rexo

rexo New Member

Hi Christopher. I'm Rex; I'm out in Colorado. I recently bought a late 70s laser in the Concord, CA area and have not found an easy way to move it out here. The boat is in near new condition. I paid $1,050 for it on ebay, but I would sell it for $800 so I could buy one out here. Does that sound interesting? If you are interested in seeing it I will contact the former owner, who agreed to hold it.

Rex O'Neal
    Boulder, Colorado

3. ghh732

ghh732 New Member

I just listed my 1976 14' Laser for sale on Ebay.

You can email me for the address (glennhhall@yahoo.com)... or try the following link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36123&item=7165296291&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

You can also do a keyword search on EBAY for "Laser Sail Boat" and it should pop right up.

The boat is available to be examined all this week... so since you are fairly close you could see the boat if you want.

The boat, trailer, sail, and other parts are in very good condition.

Thanks for looking... Sincerely, Glenn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.