Looking for Radial in New England or Long Island area!

Discussion in 'Laser Wanted Ads' started by Heather Anderson, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heather Anderson

Heather Anderson New Member

I am a sailer in the long Island bay who's school years are in Connecticut and looking for a good conditioned radial laser. I'm really hoping for a boat including sails, blades, spars, gages, lines (and hopefully cover!). I'm hoping for it to be in the 3,000 or 4,000 $ range but will pay separately for trailer if seller has one. Please contact if you or someone you know has a radial rigged laser for sail! thanks!

2. TonyGeo

TonyGeo New Member

Hi,

I am Anthony and I am from Greece. I saw on Sailing forums that you are looking for a laser. I have a laser which serial number starts from 189 and was made in 2008. I have all the equipment needed, a trailer a radial sail and a standard. I also have a two protecting covers. The laser is in a very good condition, I have raced with it and it is ready for competition or leisure sailing. The price is 3.500 euros and I will pay for the delivery. If you are interested contact me via email and I will send full serial number and photos. email- georgiou_adonis@hotmail.com

3. TonyGeo

TonyGeo New Member

4. Merrily

Merrily Administrator Staff Member

Anthony,
    Do you realize that the person looking for a Laser is in New England, a region of the USA? Seems like shipping would be pretty steep.
    Merrily

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.