Looking for Laser

Discussion in 'Laser Wanted Ads' started by stinger, Sep 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stinger

stinger Member

Hi, I'm looking for a laser. This is for an introduction to the laser. If I like it, then I'll buy a newer one but for now one that needs work or isn't updated would work for me. I'm willing to travel to pick it up.
    thanks

2. 100

100 New Member

I have a laser in fairly decent shape for $3000 and has extras with it. It is a good tester boat plus if you like it you can continue with the same boat and have very good stuff to use.

3. Lazzzerrr

Lazzzerrr Member

4. Bo Harris

Bo Harris New Member

5. Sasha

Sasha New Member

Are you still looking for a laser? I have a Laser 2 in pristine condition. fully rigged for racing. But, never raced and only used a few times. $4000.See my ad in for sale section of email: Laser2Jack@hotmail.com. tel 914-364-9837 I'm located on the Connecticut/New York state line.

6. jrod

jrod New Member

I have a 2000 millennium edition laser in excellent condition. Full rig and radial rig with all the extras. im located in Gloucester Ma. jnn32@unh.edu

7. gechta

gechta New Member

If you are still looking, I have one in Ann Arbor, Mi that will be for sale shortly. email me at endlessonion@gmail.com

8. Sam

Sam New Member

Have you found your Laser? I have a very nice 1994 Laser (mfg. April '93), two sails. You gave no clue about where you are located. This boat is in Missouri.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.