Looking for laser radial ready for racing in Montreal area

Discussion in 'Laser Wanted Ads' started by toto45000, Sep 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toto45000

toto45000 New Member

I'm looking for a laser preferably with a radial sail. recent (90's and up) and in very good condition because i'm doing a lot of racing. It would be nice if it was located in the Montreal area or around (Laurentides, Eastern Townships, Ottawa, Quebec City) . dolly included. Ready to pay 2000$ and 3000$ depending on the year and condition, or in exchange for a byte in a superb condition (hull: 2000 with 2 sails, one quite new and dolly, 3000$) with money difference if needed. Thanks for your answers.

2. toto45000

toto45000 New Member

it does not have to be in montreal but in its area around, like ottawa and stuff

3. ranger

ranger New Member

Hello,
    I don't know if you are interested in looking but we have a laser sailboat with trailer to sell. To be honest we don't know alot about sailboats but it is perfect condition and comes with everything needed. Look like new. I could send you a picture if you like.
    We are asking $1600.00.

4. ranger

ranger New Member

Hello,
    I don't know if you are interested in looking but we have a laser sailboat with trailer to sell. To be honest we don't know alot about sailboats but it is perfect condition and comes with everything needed. Look like new. I could send you a picture if you like.
    We are asking $1600.00. We are also located in Montreal.

5. toto45000

toto45000 New Member

What I would like to know is the year of the boat (it is the last 2 numbers on the numbers on the back of the boat) and if there are any repairs to be made. ANd if u could send pictures it would be nice.
    thanks in advance

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.