Looking For Laser 4.7 Rig

Discussion in 'Laser Wanted Ads' started by VSheen, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VSheen

VSheen New Member

I am in need of a 4.7 lower mast. Does anyone have one out there in good/great condition? My email is vsheen7@verizon.net

2. iSail

iSail Member

Still looking? Where are you located?

3. VSheen

VSheen New Member

Hi, thanks for the reply. I am still looking. I am located in Annapolis. I look forward to hearing from you.

Vernon

4. iSail

iSail Member

I have one. I bought it last year, used it for a season and moved to radial. I also have an intensity practice sail and class legal racing sail, both one year old as well.

5. VSheen

VSheen New Member

Sounds good. Condition of the rig and sails? After one year of use, they are probably in pretty good shape but you never know. What are you asking?

6. iSail

iSail Member

Rig is in great condition consider they last for years and I bought it new last year. Both sails still sound and look good. I only used the practice sail for a total of like 24 hours the whole summer. I'm asking $600 for everything.

7. VSheen

VSheen New Member

Looks good. Where are you located?

8. iSail

iSail Member

Ocean City, New Jersey

9. VSheen

VSheen New Member

Not too far. About 3 hours away. How would you like to do this? Shipping it would be totally cost prohibitive. Will you be coming down to Annapolis anytime in the near future? If not, I could drive up your way. Make a weekend of it. May be a couple of weeks from now, given my schedule, but hopefully that wouldn't be a problem.

10. VSheen

VSheen New Member

I have not heard back from you. How would you like to proceed with the purchase, or is the rig no longer available? I look forward to hearing from you.

11. iSail

iSail Member

Sorry I have been really busy with sailing. I have a few other people still interested in it so if you want to set up a date to pick it up I'll hold it.

12. iSail

iSail Member

I apologize but someone else sent me a payment already. I'll let you know if the deal falls through but I'm kind of obligated to sell it to them now.

13. VSheen

VSheen New Member

Thanks for the update. Guess that is what I get for dragging my feet. Keep me posted. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.