Lasers for Sale

Discussion in 'Laser For Sale Ads' started by prailey, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prailey

prailey New Member

Price:
    2002 Laser with blades, tiller and extension, radial sail, full set of spars, top cover, dolly. $1,200

2002 laser with blades, tiller and extension, radial sail, full set of spars, top cover, dolly $1,500.

2005 european laser with blades, tiller and extension, radial sail, full set of spars, top cover, dolly. $2850

2006 Australian Laser with blades, tiller and extension, radial sail, full set of spars, full set of covers (top and bottom) dolly. $3995

Prices can be negotiated

I also have extra gear that I want to get rid of (spars, extensions, sails etc, sailing gear that has never been touched) so when you come to get the boat I will give extra gear for buying from me!

2. prailey

prailey New Member

3. jmayfield5

jmayfield5 Member

Can you give details on the extra gear you have?

I am in need of a tiller extension, possibly a full rig sail and maybe more depending on what you have...

4. prailey

prailey New Member

Both of my 2002 lasers have sold.

My 2005 has a modification. I am adding a second set of spars and sail. Also I will give a spar tiller extension. I will also put together blocks so you can try to make a line system.

5. jvptoo

jvptoo New Member

Need upper masts (2), 4.7 lower masts (2) and 4.7 Sails. Any available?
    How about pro rigs, outhauls and cunnighams?

Jorge
    786-202-0219

6. knoxSAILS1's&2's

knoxSAILS1's&2's Member

Hi,
    If you could part with a Radial sail, that would be great. I need to got to Radial as that's what my son sails. I need to drop from full to Radial to join him, as I went from 192Lbs to 160 now. I would like if you could sell the short mast (radial) lower mast spar, to go with the Radial Sail. Can you spare these? I am just getting back into Laser competition at 50Yrs now. My first laser I had for 37 year, and only raced 74-77 before College. It was a National's Fleet boat.
    How far are you from Bonita Springs? I wonder because my sister wanted to take a Laser-Pico/Race down when she just moved there. I told her her money would be better spent on a Laser there to get into competitions. She could get in touch with you, if you're selling still. She could even take the extra sail and spar if she buys one of your Radial boat's, and let me pick it up from her when I visit this spring.

Call if you wish: (603)622-5129, if you can help my sis, or me out?
    Or reply, via the forum.
    Thanks,
    Stephen

7. strait

strait New Member

8. karl boehm

karl boehm New Member

Are either of the 2002 still available

9. sailinglaser07

sailinglaser07 New Member

10. flaserlover

flaserlover Member

what kind of top cover do you have and would you sell it by itself (without the boat)

11. allancmiller

allancmiller New Member

I need a radial sail and mast or even just a sail if you have any separate from the boats. allan.miller@nycap.rr.com thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.