Laser with trailer for sale $950

Discussion in 'Laser For Sale Ads' started by Minneapolis Laser, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Minneapolis Laser

Minneapolis Laser New Member

City:
    Minneapolis
    State:
    MN
    Cost:
    $950
    Price:
    1982 Laser in very good condition (stored inside most of its life) with 2007 custom trailer. Ready to sail with all gear intact. Blue and purple sail, blue hull.

Attached Files:

2. Matt Bartlett

Matt Bartlett New Member

May be interested in your Laser. Trailer would get immediate test to get to south Indiana, so am seeking other options closer to us. However your boat is intriguing. Can you get me full details.

3. Minneapolis Laser

Hi Matt -

The boat is in very good condition, stored indoors and not used for most of its life. The hull, centerboard, rudder, lines and gear are all in very good condition. The sail is in good condition, though it needs some minor stitching to two of the three batten pockets. Sail is purple and blue. Rudder and centerboard are wood.

The trailer is highway ready, with a spare tire and wired lights. Though I'd want to find something closer as well.

I have photos up on a Craigslist Minneapolis listing that should pop up if you do a search. Let me know what other info would be helpful.

4. Minneapolis Laser

UPDATE: I'm having Sailcrafters, restitch and reinforce the batten pockets and closely inspect the rest of the sail. Sailcrafters is a local Minneapolis sail repair shop and custom sailmaker.

5. Matt Bartlett

Matt Bartlett New Member

I didn't find it on Minn, MN Craig's List. Wonder if I might have this one confused with another I was considering also in MN; what is hull number and boat year?

6. Cbin

Cbin New Member

Hi
    We are interested in your boat. How do we go about speaking on the phone to you about it? We live in Indiana and would be traveling to purchase so we need additional information. We were not able to find it on Craig's list Minneapolis. Thank you.