Laser wanted near Madison WI

Discussion in 'Laser Wanted Ads' started by shirtliffe, May 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shirtliffe

shirtliffe New Member

Looking for a used Laser in the Madison WI area. Contact me at shirtliffeATuwisc.edu (replace AT with @ symbol).

Steve

2. shirtliffe

shirtliffe New Member

The correct email address to contact me at is shirtliffeATwisc.edu (replace AT with @ symbol).

3. GeoffS

GeoffS Member

I'd suggest checking with Robert at Madsion Sailing Center. He usually knows who has boats for sale locally.

Cheers,

Geoff S.

4. GeoffS

GeoffS Member

I just noticed that you're only visiting for a year. You might find all your sailing needs are satisfied at the UW Hoofer Sailing Club; they have a decent fleet of Lasers and a bunch of other boats.

Cheers,

Geoff S.
    geoff@geoff-s.net

5. shirtliffe

shirtliffe New Member

Geoff

thanks for the info. I have been sailing with Hoofers (mostly Scows and J boats now)- this is where I learnt to sail. I am looking for a Laser to bring back with me to Saskatchewan. How did you know I am only visiting for a year?

Steve

6. GeoffS

GeoffS Member

Google tells all! :eek:

You have a fairly unusual last name, so the first page of the search listed an note by the University of Saskatchewan of your sabbatical at the UW.

I hope you can find a boat and maybe even get out sailing with the Thursday evening crowd at Warner Park. Perhaps we'll run into each other on the lake. I have a white Laser with sail # 145234. I often sail over to the south side of the lake.

Cheers,

Geoff S.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.