Laser Sailboat 1996 w/ Dolly w either full or radial rig

Discussion in 'SOLD ITEMS' started by mtoms, May 27, 2016.

1. mtoms

mtoms Member

_20160525_121235.JPG 1996 Laser Sailboat in Above Average condition for its age, with all the gear needed to get out on the water this weekend. Sail, spars and blades (daggerboard and rudder) are all in average or above average condition.

Comes with your choice of either full or radial rig. Can include the Pro-rig vang, outhaul and cunningham setup for additional $250.

All lines and rigging are present and in very good condition. A dolly, top cover, and blade bag are included.

The boat is strong and dry. This boat will likely make a high-performing club racing boat or very long-lived recreational boat.

Boat is located in Deltaville, VA. Can be seen and picked up there at the above price. Can be delivered to Annapolis, Richmond or Norfolk, at a negotiated cost.

Reach me by email at the above address and I will get back to you right away. Feel free to make reasonable offers. Terms are cash at delivery - no exceptions. You can also reach me on cell 74eight-zero1seven four, where the code for the area is the same as that for Fredericksburg VA, fiVe4 and then 1 less than one.

PLEASE INCLUDE A WORKING U.S. PHONE NUMBER IN YOUR INITIAL EMAIL, SO THAT I CAN DISTINGUISH YOU FROM THE MANY INTERNET SCAMMERS OUT THERE. DO NOT EXPECT A REPLY IF YOU DO NOT INCLUDE A WORKING U.S. PHONE NUMBER.

Thanks for looking.

2. mtoms

mtoms Member

Sold