laser II haul and sail

Discussion in 'Laser For Sale Ads' started by doublehaul, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doublehaul

doublehaul New Member

Price:
    This is a older laser II haul and sail. $200 obo

2. TIMO

TIMO New Member

What Is A Haul ??
    What Kind If Shape Is The Sail (and The Haul?) In ??
    Very Interested.

3. doublehaul

doublehaul New Member

It should be hull, but I cant figure out how to edit my post! The hull and the sail are both in ok shape, worn without any damage....

4. doublehaul

doublehaul New Member

i think I may also have the boom...........I bought the boat with the intention of getting it rigged a few years back but never did

5. knoxSAILS1's&2's

knoxSAILS1's&2's Member

Does your hull have a date, or would you let me know the maker or ID # so I can figure it out. Would you send some pictures? I would love to get it from you to save me the repair work to my 1993 with bad storm damages to bottom. Call me NH, I can come with my cash any time next weekend if all goes well to pick it up. My # is (603)622-5129, ask for Steve. Thanks, I am greatly interested so reply to my Email if you don't get in touch with me by phone.

6. TIMO

TIMO New Member

Are You Interested In Selling Only Sail.
    You Can Ship It Instead Of Having To Show It.

Timo

Very Interested

7. knoxSAILS1's&2's

knoxSAILS1's&2's Member

My name is Steve. As it stands this 80's L2 is a hull & sail are spoken for, with an arrangement for pick up in place, as agreed to 6-15-08, by seller and myself. There is only an upper mast section no blades rigging or tiller. I will use the best sail between this main and my 1990 one, and will let the most worn one go up for sale to you, or make a post for it. if you decline. Contact me on Sunday afternoon, once I am back from NY pick up, and rested. My # is (603)622-5129, or email; knoxsj59@gmail.com

8. usdn4457

usdn4457 New Member

I am VERY interested. I am in desperate need of a set of sails for a Laser II. We have a boat that is registered for a fun reagatta this weekend and the sails were thrown away. I will pay you for everything and just take the sails if they are still available. Thank you.
    Gary Snyder
    Director, Chautauqua Sailing Deparetment
    716-499-6225
    usdn4457@aol.com

9. pointingdog

pointingdog New Member

Knoxsails1's&2's.....

Is the upper mast section still available?

10. knoxSAILS1's&2's

knoxSAILS1's&2's Member

I was only provided the main and jib, if you are fine with them, I can shot some pictures off to you. They seem ok for being 1980's, as they were always rolled and put into their sleeve. I did see they are not so crisp though, as are my racing sails, and have a little bit of wear showing at the batten pockets, however the battens are fastened into the pocket with rivets at the leach end tips, and the top one is only strapped in, as it should be for tensioning it so as to produce the desired pocket form sail shape. If you need a spinnaker, I wonder if the I-420 one I have would be close enough for non sanctioned races. Any way I would be fine to ship ASAP, if you would do a pay pal payment, provided you are a registered user of the service. I think $250 is Ok ( as I spent $140 in fuel to go get the hull, boom, spin. pole& jib/main sails), as the hull is rotted in all the bulkhead and for deck supportive plywood panels, and needs to have access holes cut into it, to redo all this soft flimsy flier problem. I can't get Performance to sell me a spinnaker launch tube, and they can't even help me with most parts. I am almost ready to give up on the restoration of Laser2's at this point, and use the hulls as small skiffs for interested fishermen, with my designed up and fitted motor mounts, for the 1.2-5 hp outboards. I will however keep all parts, and my two best sets of sails for my 1993 Laser2, which is hard as a rock, that only needs some underside hull fixes.
    Call, or reply soon, as I see you need the sails ASAP.
    Cheers,
    KnoxS's1s&2s @ 603-622-5129

11. knoxSAILS1's&2's

knoxSAILS1's&2's Member

Sails are for sale at $250, no upper mast section came with old hull however. Only have a spare spinnaker pole, as I have need of the boom as a back up. Price reflects $140 fuel spent for pick up of nasty soft hull & sails (fair shape), as well as spin. pole & boom.

12. Mitchvanreenen

Mitchvanreenen New Member

how much for just the spinnaker pole?

13. knoxSAILS1's&2's

knoxSAILS1's&2's Member

$85, free ship

14. laser24life

laser24life New Member

how much for sails and spin pole?

15. knoxSAILS1's&2's

knoxSAILS1's&2's Member

I have the pole for sale, the sails sold. However I have the sunrise (Yellow/ orange) limited release ones from another boat. They are a much higher value than the main and jib sold at @$250 from this bad idea of an acquisition, in sad shape hull, sails not bad L2.

16. mossrockbluff

mossrockbluff New Member

Do you still have the sunrise sails for a laser 2 for sale? We have an older laser 2 and desperately need an new mail sail. Would take new jib as well if sold as set. If still available, how much do you want for them?

17. knoxSAILS1's&2's

knoxSAILS1's&2's Member

If You want them for $425, I will just turn around and buy non class legal Cub sails for the same cost, to use as practice sails. These are very clean and not faded at all, with very little use. I had planned to use them for special occasions/ regattas.

18. coggeshallclancy

coggeshallclancy Member

Is the spinnaker pole still for sale?
    Thank You

19. knoxSAILS1's&2's

knoxSAILS1's&2's Member

yes, what will you offer to pay, as new it goes for@200

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.