Laser 121614 In Weymouth, Ma.

Discussion in 'Laser For Sale Ads' started by Bill Brangiforte, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill Brangiforte

Bill Brangiforte New Member

Price:
    Laser 121614 Grey, white hull , full rig, 2 sails, radial rig, 2 sails, new style cunningham and outhaul, blade bag, like new Colie deck cover, Carbon tiller extension $1850 or $1700 without deck cover

2. laserphoto

laserphoto Member

Hello..what year is the boat ? Any dings, major cracks or SOFT SPOTS on the deck and condition of the blades ??? A dolly ? Up to date boom vang ? The sails ..age, are they class sails ? condition of sails ? Carbon tiller extension and carbon tiller ??
    I am local to the area.
    Reason for the sale ?

Thank-you for any answers....and reply

3. Bill Brangiforte

I am not sure of the year. I have had it for about 10 yrs. Bought it as a practice boat, and probably used it 10 -12 times. The hull is ok , but not perfect. It is set up for practice with a Fredrickson rachet, harken control and deck cleats, seitech strap, vectran traveler, etc. The blades and sails are class legal , but not competitive. It does not have a carbon tiller or dolly. I am keeping those for my racing boat. Honestly, the boat is complete , and good as a junior boat, practice boat , or perhaps for frostbiting. The parts are worth more than the sum. I am selling it because I race Sunfish more these days, and thus practice in a Sunfish.

4. cmansonh

cmansonh Member

how much for just the hull and radial spars alone?

5. Bill Brangiforte

Sorry for slow reply, computer was acting up. The boat has been sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.