Laser #1019 plus trailer...

Discussion in 'Laser For Sale Ads' started by Lawrence Husick, Jul 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lawrence Husick

Lawrence Husick New Member

City:
    Southeastern
    State:
    PA
    Cost:
    $1750
    Price:
    No longer race-ready, but still more fun than should be legal, this much loved Laser, #1019, is ready for a new home. She needs a bit of TLC (a patch here and there) but comes with the original foils, aluminum tiller extension, two sails with fiberglass battens, a transom-mounted launching dolly, sail and spar bags, and a Trailex Ultralight trailer that is registered (PA) and road ready. This is the perfect boat for teaching your kids to sail. Easy for one person to launch and rig, even without a launch ramp, using the included transom wheels. She's fast, unsinkable (foam inside the hull) and snappy enough for even an experienced sailor to handle. Guaranteed that after a day sailing her, your face will hurt from smiling so much! IMG_7689.jpg IMG_7696.jpg

2. Lemonade

Lemonade New Member

Mr. Husick - If you are near Malvern, I would like to see the boat. I'm not unhappy with my boat, but your rig, dolly, trailer, etc... may be a simpler and cheaper alternative to all the upgrades I'm facing with this recently acquired relic (tho' the hull is clean and the last owner put $1,200 into repairing and reinforcing the deck.

3. Lawrence Husick

Lawrence Husick New Member

Yes, I am in the Summerhill development off Mill Road.

4. Lemonade

Lemonade New Member

Well, I'm just west of Malvern Borough, off N. Sugartown (north of King). Would Thursday morning be convenient?
    I'm a newcomer to this forum. Please instruct me about how we connect or reach me via my email: martin1817@gmail.com

Thanks, Martin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.