Kitty Hawk or like trailers wanted

Discussion in 'Laser Wanted Ads' started by scars_scrapes, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scars_scrapes

scars_scrapes New Member

i am in need of 2-3 Kitty hawk type trailers, used is ok or if anyone knows where i can get a good deal on new ones around MI that would be great. i am willing to travel within reason.

2. XtSurfMogulXt

XtSurfMogulXt Member

I tried for quite some time (months) to find a used trailer (kittyhawk, trailex, or similar) in the new england area because I couldn't bear to spend so much money on a new trailer. I posted things like this, went to individuals who were selling boats with trailers to ask if they'd part with them... no luck with any of it. I gave in, and bought a new trailer. You're going to have a hard time finding a used trailer like the kitty hawk because everyone just wants to keep them... and 2-3 is a lot of trailers... Good luck though, hopefully you do better than i did, but don't spend too much time on it.

3. scars_scrapes

scars_scrapes New Member

i don't hold out much hope of find used trailers but thought i should try. i am contemplating building one, there really isn't much to them.

4. mtoms

mtoms Member

Hello
    I have a Laser trailex trailer in Charlottesville, VA. It is a 1990's model. Not at my home, but at the yacht club. Can break it down and ship it.

It only works with a seitech dolly. Can send a picture if you are interested.

$250, plus shipping, which will be between $75 and $100.

Mike
    cel 540xxx748xxxx0174

5. scars_scrapes

scars_scrapes New Member

please send photos

6. knoxSAILS1's&2's

knoxSAILS1's&2's Member

Mike if the deal falls through would you let me know as I love the Trailex one my Laser 2 is on and could use one for my Laser as well. Thanks, Steve

7. jmayfield5

jmayfield5 Member

Are you only interested in the Kitty hawk type trailers, or would you consider others?

I am in East Lansing, Michigan and would be willing to sell my Laser trailer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.