J24 1730 Tampa Bay

Discussion in 'J/24's For Sale' started by dale a evans, Nov 6, 2013.

1. dale a evans

dale a evans New Member

This fine example is ready for you to test sail and haul home , if you are a ready to act , do so now . 1730 is well prepared , priced at 9K on a road ready trailor , plenty of spares . daeevans@msn.com

Attached Files:

2. chicharo

chicharo New Member

Dale, do you have any pics?

3. dale a evans

dale a evans New Member

Yes thanks , I'll try to add them here or contact me daeevans@msn.com or 727 642 5168

Attached Files:

4. Frank Schoenfeldt

Frank Schoenfeldt New Member

Hi i m from Germany me and my Crew want to Take Part at the midwinters 2014 in miami is it possibble to Charter your boat ? Perhaps we will buy it later.many greetings from Germany Frank schoenfeldt

5. dale evans

dale evans New Member

Yes , of course , with the proper application of funds , all things are possible . Prepare now to have an excellent adventure in Miami . Clearly I am responsible to pass through inspection and will set up and take down , figure your own sails and $2500 US , your starting price . Please do not wait . dale evans

6. Lee Ann

Lee Ann New Member

Hello! I am wondering if your J is still available to purchase? I will be in Tampa next weekend (3-28 to 3-31) for J70 winter series at Davis Island YC and would like to arrange viewing your boat if it is still available.
    Thanks, Lee Ann

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. dale a evans

dale a evans New Member

Yes , the weather should be great for sailing at DIYC , downtown ST Pete will be covered up by the GranPrix , the race course runs directly past the access to Demens Landing and the sailing center . Call me and we will figure a way , cell 727 642 5168 . dale evans

8. dale evans

dale evans New Member

A new photo this month . If you are serious about sailing , not rebuilding , this J24 is for you , Talk to me about price after you test sail , no B S , I do need to sell .

Attached Files:

9. dale a evans

dale a evans New Member

This J24 is in great condition , well maintained , and the sump is dry and solid . Two sets of sails and many spares , the trailer has a new axle and springs , good tires with new spare .This J24 is ready to sail when dropped in , A good crew is all she needs .

10. dale evans

dale evans New Member

Ready to talk offers for this purchase , Come look, survey, sail, we will agree, and you will haul her home . This J24 is ready to sail , no work needed .

11. Joshua Holden

Joshua Holden New Member

Hey dale, your email doesnt seem to work been trying to get in touch.

12. dale evans

dale evans New Member