Iraq?

Discussion in 'Laser Talk' started by Goonie, Nov 5, 2002.

1. kwilson

kwilson New Member

Calm down.....everyone .

We all have to learn not to take others oppinions so personaly. You just can't run away when you don't agree. It's ok not to agree with what someone else is saying but don't get angry if you can't convince them that your thought process is right.....that's what makes us independant. No one here is going to say "Ok you've changed my mind your right and i'm wrong".....how much respect would we lose for each others oppinions then.

For those that have a difference of oppinion .......you can agree to disagree, and move on.

Thank You
    Ken

:)

2. macwas16

macwas16 New Member

ummm...k

way to be ken!

yeah seriously, brad and i are just proud americans. we aren't close minded we just believe.

back to the point, i believe there is one simple reason why we should attack iraq. congress signed a declaration of war on terrorism. not on bin laden nor al queda. so, if sudamn is not being fair in the inspections or if the inspectors find some plan to attack america or its allies INCLUDING CANADA, then we have all the right in the world to take him out.

the same exact thing happened in WW2. congress signed a declaration of war against the empire of japan NOT NAZI GERMANY. but we didn't only kick the japaneze's asses but we kicked nazi ass as well. i'm hoping for the same outcome this time around.

and about my comment of the victims of heroshima; what i said i wish i could take back. i'm sorry. innocent people died and nowhere in the world in my mind is that exceptable. we should have attacked heroshima because they were a major weapons and ammo suppy depot but to nuke 'em was very very wrong. war is between countries not between civilians who have no say. and to whomever called me close minded well im not. i try to see things from every point of view for the fairness of it all. at that moment howeever, yes i was close minded to get a point across.

3. chris

chris New Member

iraq

ALL YOU FLAG WAVIN' AMERICANS NEED TO CAN IT, EVERYONE KONWS THAT CANADA IS SUPERIOR,

4. Goonie

Goonie Guest

Busy with young sister and homework. Lots to post. give me time!

5. macwas16

macwas16 New Member

i like canada...but since its too cold 4 me i'd have to say usa is better. sry fellas :(

6. CDN Sailor

CDN Sailor New Member

on thwat i agree macwas
    although you should use celcius

7. chris

chris New Member

macwas16, you live in Massachusettes its the same climate as canada

8. macwas16

macwas16 New Member

depends where really...but the name 'CANADA' even sounds too cold for me...haha

9. chris

chris New Member

that says something about americans YOU ARE ALL IGNORANT

10. macwas16

macwas16 New Member

how are we ignorant...im confused

11. kwilson

kwilson New Member

Chris,

What do you say we "bottle the edge" with the blatent american bashing. There hasn't been one post that has equaled your sentiments regarding Canada ....and it's respective people. We cannot allow ourself to sink to that level.......respect each others oppinions prove that you are better than that.

Thank You

12. macwas16

macwas16 New Member

thanks ken, yeah our debating is between friends not lawyers so lets all get along:)

13. Bradley

Bradley Administrator Staff Member

We really need some new blood in our forum here. What are we to do?

14. Goonie

Goonie Guest

Has there been a font increase on the page? Or is it just me? MAytve I should restart my comp....

15. Bradley

Bradley Administrator Staff Member

no font increase by me. I would pull a reboot. :)