Identification of my Laser

Mariette

Dear all, I hope you can help me identifying my just bought Laser. It has a serial number under the bow eye on the deck, so it is an old one, # BAF125. It has no silver plaque with sail number on the transom, but on the sail there's a red number 3. The Laser came with two 7.06m2 sails with the same number. On this Forum, I read the post on a Laser with another BAF number, but that one had the silver plaque, and seems to be build in the 1980's. Does someone know in which year my Laser could have been built, and by whom? Thank you so much for helping me out!
IMG_1020.jpg

This one's a bit tougher to solve, if it really has no plaque. As there is no sail number under the bow eye, I would say the number is at least 110000 and the earliest building year 1983.

The "3" on the sail(s) doesn't mean anything except it probably was a club or resort boat originally. Do you know its history at all?

More pictures of details (such as fittings, foils, and hull colour) would help to pin down the approximate age, but the exact number will likely stay unknown.

Back