i need some used sails

Discussion in 'Capri/Catalina 14 Classified Ads' started by c14_pelican, May 9, 2005.

1. c14_pelican

c14_pelican New Member

I've got a Capri 14.2, mod 2 sitting in my garage right now. The main is torn, and I can't find the jib. Does anyone have a used set of sails, or just a jib, they would like to sell so I can get this thing in the water? I'm not lookng to race it, so I don't need new sails, but some white, used sails in decent shape would be perfect. Old racing sails maybe? I'm from Chicago, but I'd pay to have them shipped from anywhere. Thanks!

2. rjsailnsd

rjsailnsd Member

I've got an older racing jib that would work for daysailing and an almost new condition red, white and blue main that I might sell. Contact me at rj_golf@yahoo.com Richard

3. Dave Leuck

Dave Leuck New Member

Quantum Capri 14.2 jib

I have a Quantum jib for sale. It was last used during the Nationals at Mission Bay Yacht Club. It has been used about 15 days and never in extreme conditons. It has always been rolled and is in excellent condition. It does have a small stain near the the clew from an unknown source. I can e-mail a picture if desired. I will not accept less that $120 for the sail. I can be reached by e-mail or cell 619-997-8354.

Dave Leuck, San Diego