Howdy...I got a sunfish

Son-of-a-Fish

Well I am a new owner of a sunfish or atleast thats what it appears to look like.:) The reason I said " appears" is because well it washed up at my work from hurricane katrina. I put it the paper and asked around if anybody lost a sunfish. Well it has not been registered so 7 months gone by and I took it home today. Its been beaten up a few spiders in the gel coat and some cracks here and there. Also it has been sitting outside all that time after the storm so the sun has taken its toll along with the rain and every once in awhile someone will through something at it. All of the rigging is gone, so basically starting with a empty hull. I plan on smoothing her all out and making her look all pretty. I am not compeletly new at sailing I usta to do way back 6 years ago. Even teached some lesson at the local yacht club. I will try to post up some pictures here shortly. Thats really it I am not completely retard when it comes to sailing just semi retarted. Just get ready for the question I have:D .

Back