How to upload photos or other attachments

Bradley

Admin/Operations
Staff member
We love to see pictures here at The Sunfish Forum. Please continue reading for instructions on how to upload them!

-Go to the area of the site you wish to post in.
-Click on the New Thread link.
-Give the post a title and post some type of description in the message section of the post.
-scroll down past the first "Submit New Thread" option and view the "Additional Options" Section of the page.
-Click on the manage attachments button.
-Use the browse button to locate the pictures on your computer. Click the Upload button once you have done that.
-You can upload 1 picture or as many as you like. Continue the previous step until you have uploaded all your pictures. Then Click "Close this Window".
-Finally scroll up or down and click Submit New Thread.

Let me know if you have any problems or questions and enjoy the site. I uploaded two pictures I found on my computer as an example of how they will look.

Cheers,

Attachments

• main-image-masters.jpg
    main-image-masters.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 206
  • Main-Page-1.jpg
    Main-Page-1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 139
Re: New Photo Gallery!

Here is another example of how an uploaded image will look. If these pictures were not so old and I had more information I would post some information about them. Anyways, feel free to post a picture without any information, you will just have to have 10 characters in your message for the site to allow your post.

Attachments

• SF-launch.JPG
    SF-launch.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 149

Nice feature Bradley. For those who don't know, what size photo files do you recommend? I kept mine under 50K. Will that work?

Neil said:
Nice feature Bradley. For those who don't know, what size photo files do you recommend? I kept mine under 50K. Will that work?
I am glad you like it. I hope to see more pictures show up, especially once the new season starts next year. Its a good idea not to upload pictures that are too big. The site will auto resize the thumbnails, but not the main pictures. The Max upload size is 1 meg I believe, although it would be a good idea to keep your pictures files a good deal smaller than that.
TO ALL: If you are not sure how to resize and upload though please upload your pictures as you have them, all of us at TSF would love to see them still.

Thanks,

Back