how much would you pay?

Alright, im wondering what you guys would pay for a laser/radial. My boat has both full and radial, there is two full rig practice sails and a mast(top and bottom). There is also a brand new radial sail and mast(new this year, only used maybe 4 times). It also has a magic marine dolly and top cover. All blades are like new, with a carbon fiber tiller extention, all new control lines and there are no scratches or nicks on the boat at all. There is a picture of my boat in the laser sailing photos on this site named "my new, new to me laser". Just let me know how much you would pay for my boat, because im trying to think up a plan to buy myself a new laser for next summer. I was thinking around 3200$ considering there is a brand new radial sail and mast(top and bottom)The boat is also a 1994 made by sunfish. Thanks very much!!

I would think $3000 tops, if you had the new rigging you could get a bit more. If you want to sell one of your full rig sails seperatly I might be interested. You might want to tell everyone what your sail number is.
good luck

yeah i'll be there, why wouldnt i? I'll let you look at both of them and you can take the better of the two because i might just end up selling the rig to the club for the green laser, so. see yah wednesday.

keep some of the good stuff (carbon tiller etc) and keep some spares for the new boat

its a waste of money selling a new sail with the boat to get 200 more for it

$3200 is not unreasonable if it is in the shape you describe. $3000 seems about right if it comes with all the fixings.

Back