Media Hiking bench made from Laser

Merrily

Administrator
I saw this hiking bench, made from an old Laser with blown out mast step, on my regatta travels.

Attachments

• Hiking-Bench-1.jpg
    Hiking-Bench-1.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 272
  • Hiking-Bench-2.jpg
    Hiking-Bench-2.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 253
  • Hiking-Bench-3.jpg
    Hiking-Bench-3.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 207
  • Hiking-Bench-4.jpg
    Hiking-Bench-4.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 173
Ya that was at ECSC. We used the back end of it as a trophy up at the club house. And the front of it is on the front of the laser shed. Now we are thinking of mounting an unsailable laser on top of the shed.

you should take a back of a laser and put it going out of the back of the shed so it looks like the laser is going through it.

A local boat yard near me took the front of a motor boat and put it next to their sign on the side of their dry storage area and they put curled metal shred coming out aroung the side so it looked like the boat crashed through the wall. we all thought it was real when we were little but then it got blown off during a hurricane.

sailor327 said:
you should take a back of a laser and put it going out of the back of the shed so it looks like the laser is going through it...
Yeah, there's a place in Wyong NSW that has half of an areoplane sticking out of its wall - looks really effective! I'd LOVE to see someone do that with a boat!

I'm only new to Lasers, so I'm gonna explore ways to make my own hiking bench along the way. :)

Back