Happy 2008!

LooserLu

LooserLu
Yo Kiwis, Yo Aussies!
Nothing to say to welcome the New Year 2008? Although YOU get the Cup for the best fireworks 2008, aren't you Auckland/Sydney? Or will it be Berlin-Amsterdam-Bruxeles-Paris-Rome-Madrid, London-Porto, Rio, or NY?? (I have seen some pics of the fireworks of Auckland and Sydney, but nothing to hear /read of you, down under!)
Are you, down under, still having THE big party (like we have in the moment) and still stay like (we) with the "drunken sailor song" ;o) - or do you all are thinking about the results of "Sydney - Hobart - Race 2008"?

However, I guess "the" Olympic gold medalist 2008 Quingdao/CHN is one of down under ... guess, who are MY personal favourites ;) : Good success for this challenge "Dr. Michael of the Bass Strait" (As spectator, I have seen you both at Kiel Week 2007, whow! realy a good Laserite ... ) and Petra Niemann/GER, of course.

Best greetings from "GER 2008" to "Down Under 2008" and to "the rest of the world of 2007"!

3 Cheers!
to all of TLF: "Make the best out of it - 2008!" :)

LooserLu
Laser "MANATEE" (Std./Rad./4.7) GER 171442

P.S. Yo!-Aussies: The worlds most famous Lady-Aussie-Swan "Petra" (of my village "Muenster" at Westfalia/GER, I only live 200 Meters of that lake) GOT A NEW LOVER ...Yeppeah! It seems to be over with the old guy (a big pedal boat, looking like a white swan). Zoo-Director Joerg Adler (= J. Eagle) not guarantees for nothing, but I guess the next Spring let us know the thruth... [To be continued]

Attachments

• Happy New Jear 2008 02.jpg
    Happy New Jear 2008 02.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 40

Back