Full Set of North Sails San Diego. Black Kite. Blade hardly used. Harken Lopez Blocks.

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale' started by RobbyRubino, Jul 2, 2017.

1. RobbyRubino

RobbyRubino New Member

City:
    Vancouver
    State:
    british columbia
    Cost:
    I have on set continuous sheets, spliced. Another regular. Three Halyards. The Lopez blocks. All the sails were bought from Chis Snow.
    The Genny has been only used a couple times. It has the Kevlar at the tack and the head and I think the clew. The kite is cool. Black. I sold the boat and the guy didn't need racing stuff. So I have it all. It's been four years this stuff sitting in storage and it looks like I may not race again. So.
    it's for sale. There is a lot and and I bought the best stuff I could afford at the time. All the halyards are high performance. I have a tactic and powder coated bracket for Annapolis. I sold the carbon spin pole from hall but have colapsable blocks for the tweeker and the lines. you can open the block in light air. I have spin sheets of coarse. Maybe 5 grand worth of stuff with the sails. I'm motivated. You can contact me and we can meet in Richmond BC. Canada.
    Sincerely. I wish I had found a deal like this when I was starting out.

2. ROO

ROO New Member

Could you please let me know the price for blade and also the Lopez Blocks.

3. RobbyRubino

RobbyRubino New Member

Hey Roo.
    Hope you are well. I was/ am hoping to get rid of all the stuff or a sizable portion of it at a little less than 1/2 price. Give or take. The guy the takes as much of it as I have, I figure I can make an even better deal for. Hardly used the blocks. I liked em, My trimer didn't.
    The blade as you can imagine was put up a couple times. Stored, rolled with the battens out. Laid flat the entire time.
    Rob

4. J24Race

J24Race New Member

5. Jestre

Jestre New Member

How much for the tactic and bracket? Can you send pictures?

6. Sam Mcguire

Sam Mcguire New Member

How much for the spin ?

7. logan

logan New Member

Hey, Id like to buy the blade. Can you call or text.
    Logan
    eight two eight 773 two 5ive 2wo 8eight

8. Ryan_Smart_

Ryan_Smart_ New Member

Interested in the main and genoa if they're still available! You can reach me at rycsmart@gmail.com or 8455145175 (call or text)

9. stinger

stinger Member

seriously interested in black kite/ jeanlevac at rogers dot com i'm in ottawa

10. Toga

Toga New Member

11. Joe Buona

Joe Buona New Member

How much for the Genny & the Spinnaker together? I will take both and pay for the shipping. Please send me some pictures.