Fish Cart

Discussion in 'Sunfish Wanted Ads' started by Duff, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duff

Duff New Member

I am interested in what I think used to be called a fish cart. It was a small 2 wheeled dolly that snapped into the gudgeon. Does anyone either have one they don't need or know of one available?

I need to roll my sunfish under something low and the other available dollies will not work.

2. VPweeknight

VPweeknight New Member

I think I have one of these..somewhere...I'll let you know

3. Duff

Duff New Member

Thanks VPweeknight. I hope you can find it. I am wrestling the sunfish around a crowded beach and placing it under my hobie cat. The sunfish came with the little cart that goes in the daggerboard trunk but this puts the boat up way too high.

Attached Files:

4. VPweeknight

VPweeknight New Member

Roger that. Sorry it's taken me a while to post. I know there is one at my parents vacation house. I only used it a couple of time a few years ago so it will take me a little while to find it (if I get down there soon, maybe this weekend) In the meantime, hope you get out in the fish.
    BTW- where are you?

5. Duff

Duff New Member

VPweeknight I keep the boats on Greenwood Lake in New Jersey. The lake straddles the northern border of the state, one half in New Jersey and one half in New york. The two boats in the picture are my newly acquired but ancient ('73) sunfish and the hobie 16 it parks under.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.