Fall SANJL Regattas

Don't put your boat in storage for the winter! The Sailing Association of North Jersey Lakes invites you to join us on Saturday September 18 in Clinton, NJ (Spruce Run Reservoir) and Saturday Oct 2 in Green Pond, NJ. It is lake sailing at its best!

The Daily Schedule:
8:30-9:45 am Registration
10:00 am Skippers Meeting
10:30 am First race

Breakfast provided; please bring your own lunch
4 races, no throw outs, lunch on the water
The individual race day entry fees are $15 for seniors and $5 for youth sailors.
Awards for top 5 in Championship and Challenger Fleets

Please see http://www.sunfishclass.org/sanjl for more information.
I hope to see you on the water!

September 18 - SANJL Day 3 (O) – Hunterdon SC, Spruce Run Reservoir, Clinton, NJ, www.sailhsc.org. Susan Mallows, (908)638-5201 (H), (908)500-6590 (C), susanmmallows (at) yahoo.com

October 2 - SANJL (Day 4) (O) – Green Pond YC, Green Pond, NJ, www.greenpondyachtclub.com , Eric Darling, (917)686-4235 (C), wally212 (at) msn.com Hulls will be steam cleaned before launching.

On September 18, Steve Manson continued his winning ways by capturing his third straight SANJL regatta. He narrowly beat out Derek Jackson and Guido Bertocci.

The SANJL Series concludes this Saturday (Oct 2) at Green Pond. This is a beautiful and challenging venue and a regatta that you will not want to miss!! All hulls will be steam cleaned before launching, so arrive early.

Please see http://www.sunfishclass.org/sanjl for more information.

October 2 - SANJL (Day 4) (O) – Green Pond YC, Green Pond, NJ, www.greenpondyachtclub.com , Eric Darling, (917)686-4235 (C), wally212 (at) msn.com

Hey, that's in MY neck of the woods! I live within a few miles of Green Pond. I wish I could stop by, but I will be on a camping trip in PA that day. But now I've added SANJL to my bookmarks...

The 2010 SANJL Season concluded on Saturday in beautiful Green Pond, NJ. A cool north-northwest breeze provided challenging velocity and direction shifts for the 31 competitors. Steve Manson of Rockaway, NJ continued the consistent form he displayed all season and won the regatta with scores of 2-1-2-1. Derek Jackson and Bill McInnis provided steep competition and rounded out the top 3 for the day.

For the 2010 series, after winning all the regattas Steve Manson easily won his third consecutive SANJL series. George Jackson took top honors in the challenger division.

Day 1 Results
Day 2 Results
Day 3 Results
Day 4 Results

Series Results

Back