Wanted: Capri 14 mast

Discussion in 'Capri/Catalina 14 Classified Ads' started by colinbenson, Sep 7, 2008.

1. colinbenson

colinbenson New Member

Anybody know where I could buy a replacement mast for my Capri? Anybody have a used one for sale?

Thanks,

Colin

#392 New Member

boat mast

I did a search and found a place that sells extruded aluminum mast material by the foot. They stocked the 2 inch eliptical that your looking for.
    I can't remember the site, but search under "sailboat masts", it'll show up.
    They were reasonable in price too.
    You will have to rig it yourself, (duplicate the factory set-up), but the mast tubing itself was available by the foot and cheap.

3. colinbenson

colinbenson New Member

Thanks for tip

Thanks for the info. I think Dwyer Mast looks most promising. Also I found out that Catalina itself can send the spar or the complete mast. Thanks for help!

Colin

4. RumRunner

RumRunner New Member

Mast & Boom

I have used mast & boom for sale.
    Location, North Carolina

5. colinbenson

colinbenson New Member

Mast and boom

Really? I am still in the market. What are you asking? I'd love to get a used one instead of a new one from Catalina.

Colin

6. treehugger

treehugger New Member

The status of my boat s up in the air for the next couple of weeks. I'm 99% sur it will be totalled. If so I may have a mast, boom, and sails for sale. I will let you know. If your still in the market when I find out for sure maybe we can work something out. I am located in Ohio.