capri 14.2 for sale in Ohio

Discussion in 'Capri/Catalina 14 Classified Ads' started by yamahauler, Mar 18, 2008.

1. yamahauler

yamahauler New Member

I sold my Capri today!! Thanks to everyone who asked me about it.

I am selling my Capri 14.2. This boat is a 1987 and is in great shape. I bought it from an older guy who bought it new and only used (dry sailed) it for a few years before storing it inside his garage for most of its life. I think that the number of times that this boat has been sailed is very few. Because of the light use and indoor storage this boat looks great. I tried to sell this boat last fall (not the best time to sell a boat) and had a bunch of people interested but none of them came to see it. If You want a used Capri and you come to see this boat I think that you will buy it. It is a nice boat. E-Mail me at javant@frognet.net

I had this boat listed on this forum last fall and posted photos of it then if you want to go back and look at them. I would like to get $1800 for this boat. Thanks

2. markkinney

markkinney New Member

Capri forsale

Yamahauler,
    I am interested in your Capri, is it still forsale?
    Mark

3. yamahauler

yamahauler New Member

Yes I still have it. Do you live in Ohio? Thanks.

4. markkinney

markkinney New Member

Yamahauler,
    I live in Kentucky, but am willing to come and look at your Capri. What is your asking price, and what is the condition of the boat?
    Mark

5. yamahauler

yamahauler New Member

capri

This boat is in very good shape. I am asking $1800 for the Capri. If you go to the Capri 14 web page and search for "Capri for sale in Ohio" you will see some photos of it that I posted last fall when I tried to sell it. Let me know what you think.

6. markkinney

markkinney New Member

Yamahauler'
    Can I contact you at javant@frognet.net? If not, please e-mail me at kinneymark@bellsouth.net. I am still interested, but $1800 is a lot for an '87. Also, I have not been able to find the pictures that were posted.
    Mark

7. wkirch

wkirch New Member

Is it still for sale

Interested if still for sale