Cape Cod Regatta

If anyone can make it, I'd reccommend it. Its been a while since I've sailed there, but when that sea breeze kicks in in the afternoon, this site is awesome! The ramp is behind a breakwall, but the courses are set up off a nice beach. Great for spectating, and great for waves. Last time I was there was for a junior teamracing event, and there was 3 ft seas on the course. SWEET! I think D7 needs a to do a better job with announcing these events. Can't go, wife's baby shower, but wish i could.

Come all the way from Tiberon and I'll line you up a boat...and get you a "out-of-towna" trophy...or at least a beer or two

Great regatta - 57 Lasers (48 Fulls and 9 Radials). And of note - the oldest participant in the fleet won the Fulls and the youngest won the Radials. It's great to know that a Laser can be sailed for the nearly 6 decades that separated their ages! Thanks to everyone who came and sailed with us. And sorry we didn't provide those consistent SW winds as promised. Hope to see you and more next summer.

Back