For Sale: C14 Sails - used

Discussion in 'Capri/Catalina 14 Classified Ads' started by eheisler, Jun 4, 2011.

1. eheisler

eheisler New Member

4 sets (Main and jib) of C14.2 sails in varying used condition.
    - 2 sets white
    - 2 sets purple/multi-colored

Perfect for practice, cruising, getting your boat on the water and "saving" your racing sails.

First come, first served, one set per boat. Donation to Arizona Sailing Foundation requested. You make the call!

Available for pick up at Tempe Town Lake, any Sunday when AYC has TTL Heatstroke Series.

Contact emory.heisler@cox.net, 602 679 0462 to stake your claim and schedule pick-up.

2. kdub

kdub Member

Do you have jib sails with furling wire?

3. jcorliss78

jcorliss78 New Member

Oh if only I were in Az

Sounds like a wonderful thing, I wish I were not in Central NY lol

4. eheisler

eheisler New Member

Yes I have two with "wire luff".

5. kdub

kdub Member

If you can mail one to Marquette, Mi I would be interested in helping your club. Of course I will pay shipping and there is no rush, paypal would be a good option for money transfer. Thanks, -Kyle

6. eheisler

eheisler New Member

call or text 602 679 0462 to arrange. I need shipping address, zip especially for shipping estimate.

7. 674786U

674786U New Member

I sent you a text can you mail me a set too?

8. acwku

acwku New Member

Do you still have the white sails available?

9. fcalbano

fcalbano New Member

I recently lost my jib in a little accident... My boat is older and has what I believe is referred to as "tequila sunrise" sails. The main (bottom to top) is blue, purple, green, yellow, orange and red. All rather deep in tone except the yellow which is more like "day-glow yellow". The jib is/was solid "day-glow yellow" and matched the yellow in the main. The jib had a window. Despite their age, they have been babied and held-up so very well. Yours sounded possibly similar. Please let me know if you still have any sails available and the colors as well as condition. Thank you in advance, fcalbano, "Ricky", rsvp this sight or my email: bubbles101@verizon.net