Brand new racing sails 25% off!!

Being old and on a fixed income, this offer really excites me! I am going to use the savings to buy a whole case of Geritol.

What I am describing is a promotion by eBay and Microsoft you can use to buy lots of different things at 25% off, but in our case, we want Sunfish racing sails! Here is how it works. Go to www.msn.com, and enter "Sunfish Racing Sail" in the search box at the top of the page. The search results come back, and the very first one says "Buy Sunfish Sail, you may get 25% cashback with PayPal if eligible. " Click on the link, and you go to a page showing a bunch of SF sails for sale, including the racing sail (there is someone selling clone racing sails with no logo on the sail, be sure you don't accidentally buy that one.) Note that this 25% off promo is only good on Buy It Now sales on eBay - it's not valid for eBay auctions. Click on the racing sail, and you go to the description page, and you can read all the terms of the promo there, or by clicking this:
http://pages.motors.ebay.com/cashbackoffer/terms.html

The only other things you need to do to get this deal are: 1) pay with PayPal and 2) be sure to read Paragraph 1.v. in the above terms - you will need to open an account where they will deposit the 25% rebate. You will then have to manually move that rebate over to your PayPal account, and you can then move the rebate from there to your checking account. They say it can take up to 60 days for your rebate to post.

Note that the dealer selling the sail gets full price - this promo is being paid for by Microsoft and PayPal, so you are not taking advantage of the dealer by using this.

Happy Sailing!

The Unknown Master

Back