Basement Cleanout: Sails, Rudder, Boom for sale

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale' started by USA 4006, Jan 20, 2013.

1. USA 4006

USA 4006 New Member

2007 Norths:
    Main and Genoa (pentex) each with 2 seasons of weekend regattas and 2 season of Thursday nights in Annapolis. Stored indoors for the past 2 yrs; always rolled. Genoa is good for cruising or casual racing; main still OD club racing competitive. Main $350. Genoa $250. Plus shipping

Rudder: ~1980? and unfaired. It has been converted to new gudgeon hole style. I have never used it. It will not measure in but would be fine for cruising or handicap racing. $100. No hardware included (see below). Must pick up.

Gudgeons: Shaefer new style off set holes (2) uppers $60 each and (1) lower $70. Plus shipping

Traveler Footrest: aluminum semicircle. $30. Plus shipping

Boom: 1978. painted white, broken outhaul wire. Straight but needs TLC. $100. Must pickup

1999 Shore Genoa: good shape not much wear for age. Stored indoors and not used since 2008; I don't know the prior history. All hanks work. $200 plus shipping

Doyle Curtis Main: age unknown. I'd guess~1999. Very good condition, missing 2 battens. Stored indoors and not used since 2008; I don't know the prior history. $200 plus shipping

1997 Shore Genoa: Sail looks okay but the glue has yellowed, there is some salt deterioration and many of the hanks are corroded. $50 plus shipping

Any offers considered

2. jkondz

jkondz New Member

I am interested in buying a set of Rudder Gudgeons. 1 Upper and 1 Lower. If you still have these please email me at jpkondziela@gmail.com

3. Chris Conway

Chris Conway New Member

I will take the 2007 North Main & Genoa. Please contact me at kconway2003@sbcglobal.net I will need to have the sails shipped to Detroit.

Thanks,

Chris

4. USA 4006

USA 4006 New Member

The 2007 North Main and Genoa are sold.
    The rudder and a set of gudgeons are sold. I still have one upper gudgeon available.

I'll take just about any offer for the rest. The 1999 Shore genoa and Doyle Curtis Main are decent looking sails. Perfect for a daysail; I'll have them renumbered for you before sending.

5. USA 643

USA 643 New Member

I could use the footrest. Also looking for a spin pole end fitting. jordan@netdoor.com

6. Blaine

Blaine New Member

7. BobL

BobL New Member

Will you take $125 for the DC Main? renumbering not important and I will pay shipping. Thx. bob@overeasy.com

8. logan

logan New Member

Hi,
    Are the 1999 sails still available? Would like to talk about the set. Thanks, Logan rowell.logan@gmail.com

9. Matt Schneck

Matt Schneck New Member

I am interested in the 1999 main and genoa if they are still available.
    matts@longshoreenv.com

10. Ray Montondo

Ray Montondo New Member

Do you have any genoas left?

11. Smddanny

Smddanny New Member

I am in need of a cruising main..

12. USA 4006

USA 4006 New Member

Th DC Main is still available. I'll send it to you for $200, shipping included but no renumbering.

I also still have the Shore genoas, an upper gudgeon, traveler footrest and boom. Sorry I have not been checking this thread regularly

13. Smddanny

Smddanny New Member

Thanks for the reply... I've found a main now.. would be interested in the foot rest..
    thanks,
    danny
    danny at smdsensors dot com.

14. Gary McManus

Gary McManus New Member

Interested in a Genoa if you still have any available (garymcmanus@bellsouth.net)

15. BayGull

BayGull New Member

Hi,
    do you still have the gudgeons?
    Nic
    n(dot)mabboux(at)gmail.com

16. PeterM

PeterM New Member

Hi, My old sail disintegrated yesterday in an alarming manner, so I am in immediate need of a cruising main. If your Doyle Curtis is still available, I would like it. Shipping to Mass. $200 seems fine. Email me at phogan@fitchburgstate.edu.

17. CapnBudB

CapnBudB New Member

Do you still have the "Boom" for sale?

Thanks!

Cap'n Bud