Available to Crew! East Coast to Caribbean

spence9302

My name is Spencer. I'm 26 and looking to crew on a boat headed south from the East Coast of USA. I'll be in Annapolis around the 1st of December, and heading to Ft. Lauderdale shortly after. I'm willing to move around though, and sail out of any port city that will get me on the water and out of the country! I've logged many hours on a boat, but I'm definitely a newbie when it comes to coastal cruising. However, I’m passionate about sailing and very easy to get along with. I’m also willing to take orders, work long hours, and learn as much as I can about cruising. Ultimately, my greatest strength is my attitude. I love my life and I’m having a fun time living it. I approach every single day as an opportunity to learn, to improve, and to enjoy the beauty of it all. I am confident I can be a valuable and strong member of any professional cruising team.

I'm willing to work deliveries, charters, races, and leisure cruises. Ideally, I'll be available after November 29th and looking to sail to the Caribbean, Central or South America. If a sooner opportunities presents itself I may be open to it. I'm very flexible on duties, distance, type of vessel, and compensation.

Please call (765) 635-9471 or e-mail [email protected] to contact me! I would be happy to send a résumé, cover letter, and personal/professional references, or to speak about my qualifications and availability.

Back