Anyone out there?

Discussion in 'Sunfish Talk' started by Bradley, Jan 29, 2009.

1. PMagnani

PMagnani 36474

It's winter in Colorado too - boat's in garage but starting to think of warmer days , upgrades and the Western Regional scheduled for 7/18 & 19th @ The Aspen Yacht Club. Start planning your summer vaca. now! Temps of 70's during the day, mid 40's at night in Basalt, CO!

2. PMagnani

PMagnani 36474

Make that a SouthWest Regional..........

3. ylojelo

ylojelo Member

I did the leak/pressure test to my newly acquired '74 sunfish this weekend when the temp got up in the 50s. Couldn't find the leak. I think an inspection port and then I'll be able to dry it out instead of worrying about it. Next is sanding and painting the rudder & dagger boards of both fish.

4. beldar boathead

beldar boathead Well-Known Member

I cannot wait for it to warm up. Went outside today and froze my cone! BB

5. Porpoise2

Porpoise2 New Member

Better in March than at present: There are freeze warnings for tonight...in Miami!

[​IMG]

6. MichFish

MichFish Member

Warm water is at least 3 - 4 months away here in Michigan. Subjected myself to a little self torture last weekend........made the trip to Chicago for the Strictly Sail Boat Show.:eek: Now I really can't wait until spring!

7. Art

Art New Member

The weatherman is calling for temps. in the sixtys over the weekend here in NC. If he got that one right Ill be out on Kerr Lake this Sunday.