Hi Everyone, I've been lurking here for a few months - finally had a chance to post something that might be helpful to someone. Definitely appreciate all of the good knowledge that everyone contributes on this forum. It's been very helpful. I bought a Sunfish this Summer, without doing my homework. The good news is I knew what I wanted already and just needed to find it. Using my memories from Scout Camp 35+ years ago I purchased an AMF Sunfish and trailer in respectable condition. I've never owned a boat before, and now have a completely new appreciation for the maintenance and setup that the guys at the Scout camp were doing so we could go out and crash their sailboats into each other (we only did that a little though). I had the boat out more than a dozen times this summer and I'm still remembering how to sail these little boats. I've also re-rigged the boat as all of the lines were wrong, added a block on deck that was missing (it was there but must have been swiped by a prior owner), and finally added a new Intensity sail in October because the one that came with the boat was really for a knock off, and it was faded and blown out . I put the boat on the scale today and it weighed 215 pounds, so I guess there is some water in the foam. With the helpful instructions in this forum, I used a 5" hole saw to cut an inspection port in the boat this afternoon and rigged up a duct fan with some scrap gutter pipe to ventilate the hull. I've got a few months before sailing weather anyhow.. To store the boat (in my crowded garage) I decided to mount two pulleys in at the top of my garage and use it as a block and tackle to hoist the bow up into the peak of the garage. The weight of the boat is primarily on the transom though which is supported by wood blocks cut to protect the rudder bracket, and I also added a layer of rubber to prevent slippage. Thanks again for all of the helpful information everyone. If you have any questions on what I did please let me know.