'96 Laser Deck Cover

Tooth

Call me lazy but after 9 years of hauling my boat from the beach up a bluff for garage storage I now want to leave it over the winter on the beach. I'm looking for a deck cover since it is upright on a beach trailer. Who makes a good reasonably priced cover in the Chicago area (I live downtown) or southwestern MI where the boat lives, that I could pick up. Alternatively, a supplier (with free shipping?) could work.
Thoughts?

Thanks

If you want to go with Sunbrella as the material (the best for storage), send a PM to 48111 - he makes a good one and I don't think anyone has a lower price ($120 shipped)

Thank you, 49208 (catchy handle by the way; don't ask about Tooth). This will give you some indication of my age and/or tech savy but how do I send a "PM to 48111"?
Thanks.

I think you are asking for problems. Leaving a boat out in SW MI is foolish. Your boat will get some water in it. It will freeze and destroy anything it attaches to. You are in lake effect country if you don't want to pull it up the beach find a local kid to help out.

Back