95 Laser (full and radial rigs)/Double trailer

Discussion in 'Laser For Sale Ads' started by mcmayle, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcmayle

mcmayle New Member

Price:
    1995 Vanguard Laser with stiff, dry hull in good racing condition. Custom-made, road-tested double trailer w/spar tube, Sietech dolly, full and radial racing rigs with Harken laser vang upgrade kit, complete extra line kit, full and radial sails w/battens and sail bag, two carbon tillers (one a Black Diamond, never used), 48-inch Fatso extension, Holt telescopic carbon tiller extension (never used), boards in good condition w/board bag, new hiking strap, new boom, straight sections, Storm hull and deck covers, replacement parts bag. $2900 or best offer.

-Kate Mayle

laser for sale 001.jpg

laser for sale 002.jpg

2. Bradley

Bradley Administrator Staff Member

Your selling your boat?? I'm not sure I can allow this...
    BTW, where have you been? I haven't seen you at the yacht club at all this summer?

3. mcmayle

mcmayle New Member

haha wow you're quick! Well, with school driving me crazy it's been very difficult to stay consistent with getting out there on the water. It makes me very sad but once I'll be able to devote enough of my schedule to it again, it will be time for an upgrade! So how are ya? I was there for July 3rd very briefly. How's your summer been thus far?

-K

4. Bradley

Bradley Administrator Staff Member

I'm doing great. Summer has been fun so far and not too stressful...A lot of boating and Williamson. What are you majoring in? Are you still way out west at Montana?

5. patrick5317608

patrick5317608 New Member

are the any major dings or scrapes on the hull?

6. libs o matic

libs o matic New Member

I am very interested. Live in South Florida. My two kids need to get back on the water. I will call you this morning.

7. libs o matic

libs o matic New Member

Would you consider splitting up the package?
    One laser and the trailer?
    May I have your phone number so I can talk to you?

thanks
    Libby Reed
    954-753-8464

8. drwatershed

drwatershed Member

I am interested in a radial rig would you consider selling the radial lower mast and sail seperately from the boat?
    drwatershed@gmail.com

9. Trick1

Trick1 New Member

I'm In NW FL and have been looking for this type of full package. Do you have any more pics of the hull and rig you can email me?

enolte88@hotmail.com

10. mcmayle

mcmayle New Member

I'm taking additional photos of the hull/equip. as I type this and would like to know from the responders who provided me with a phone number-when would be the best time to call? And my dad is insisting that I not split up the package (so sorry!). I will have the additional photos uploaded shortly for anyone who is still interested! Thanks all!

-K

11. mcmayle

mcmayle New Member

Some photos....also I neglected to mention that I have two radial lower sections, and just one full. Also I have 3 radial sails and one full. I also have a large collection of tie-downs and straps for trailering, as well as hoist straps

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

Attached Files:

12. larrys

larrys New Member

I'm interested in the whole package. Please respond to larrycsmith@gmail.com.

I'm in Atlanta. Thanks...

13. FS5257

FS5257 New Member

If package is not sold, very serious at your asking price.
    <Picco5@bellsouth.net>

14. binkley07

binkley07 New Member

I'm definately interested, please call and I'll drive down this week and hopefully drive away with the package. Barclay 843 324 7290

15. boony7

boony7 New Member

Is your boat still for sale if it is could you email me at lilsailer@hotmail.com? :)it sounds like a great deal so im sure you have probrably had some offers on it so could you also email me the price? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.