News 2009 Masters NA's. Link is UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob B

Clicky on this!

http://www.carolinayachtclub.org/

NOR and pre-registration is up! All the info you need is here. Again, the event and organizers and hosting club are a CLASS ACT!

In 2007 the "Regatta Gift" was a fleece lined Gill zip up vest. The dinner spread on Saturday night was nothing less than awsome. You'd think I'm a member of this club, but I'm not. I've just never been to another club or event that compares in quality of sailing or hosting as this one, (I've been to a few and while some have come close this remains at the top).

Be prepared to drive home late and tired on Sunday. You'll understand the 1500 last start time when you see how the sea breeze rolls in.

If you miss this one you are missing something special.

I forgot to mention. If you are watching any of the videos at work make sure you turn the volume WAY UP!

I like rule 5.3. I've been blown off the water the last couple of times I went to Wrightsville.

It's not so much the breeze that gets me, but the SWELL that can get going after the breeze has been on a while. While is can provide epic down wind rides it can also be my undoing.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

OK. The registration is NOT up, but there are some cool videos!

If you are reading this it means the event is not yet on your calendar.

GET IT ON THERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Back