2007 sunfish pro for sale

Discussion in 'Sunfish For Sale' started by Zeppo, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeppo

Zeppo Member

Good condition, trailer included,cosmetic scratches on bottom, bailer removed, hole glassed in. Asking $1800.00. located north of Victoria B.C. Can deliver to Victoria. (250)749-3332

2. franktoyou

franktoyou New Member

Hi I live in Powell River across from Comox. Not too far from you.Do you have any pictures of your sunfish?
    Could you post some pictures of it?

3. Zeppo

Zeppo Member

It's a 2007 that I purchased new. I don't have any photos and the sunfish is currently on a trailer and well tarped up. I could take some photos but it won't be for a couple of days. The hull is white, the deck is a very light grey with a wide light blue stripe running fore and aft. The sail is white dacron, not multi-colored. The sail is part of the Sunfish Pro package as is the glass over foam center board, and rudder. The bailer was removed as it hung down just below the bottom of the hull and would catch on anything, it eventually ceased to do its job as designed, and water would seep in but not drain. I found a basic bleach bottle made a great bailer. The bottom, as the ad states has some minor cosmetic scratches, these do not penetrate the gel coat and are pretty much unavoidable if your beaching the boat. This Sunfish has been sailed less than a dozen times, mostly in Cowichan Lake with a couple of trips to Nitinaht Lake. Hope this info is helpful.

4. Zeppo

Zeppo Member

I just got the SF out of wraps and rigged, it is too dark for photos right now but I will take some tomorrow. Send me your e-mail and I will forward the photos to you.

5. franktoyou

franktoyou New Member

6. dencan

dencan New Member

Is your boat still available? If so, would you forward pix to dcanty@evergreenfc.com? Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.